Safety Guidelines and Procedures
- Use of Facial Coverings and Social Distancing
- Health Screening
- Checking In and Out
- Registering for Workouts and Classes
- Select Services
- All members and all staff are required to wear face coverings that cover both the nose and mouth except when performing an exercise This means that the use of a face covering is required to enter the club and in all areas except when using a piece of equipment or participating in a class.
- Social distancing MUST be maintained at all times. Please do not loiter in the club. When you are finished using the facility please exit at your earliest convenience. Congregating in close groups of even two or more to socialize presents a risk to public safety and threatens our ability to remain open.
- In particular, we ask that members attending classes do not congregate in close-knit groups before or after the class.
- When engaged in any sort of conversation in-club, wear a face covering and maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance.
- Facial coverings will be available to purchase at the front desk for a nominal fee for those that forget to bring their own.
- Anyone currently feeling ill or experiencing any symptoms such as fever or a cough should stay home.
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms of illness will be asked to leave the club.
- All staff will be screened with a health questionnaire and temperature screening before working.
- Members are expected to self-screen with the posted health questionnaire.
- Members will not be required to submit to a temperature screening for the time being.
All members and member guests are required to stop at the Member Service desk and check-in upon arrival with either their member card or their mobile app.
All members and member guests are now required to stop at the Member Service desk and check-out when leaving with either their member card or their mobile app.
Checking in and out is essential for us to be able to accurately maintain building capacity limits.
Members must wear a mask while entering and leaving as social distancing cannot be guaranteed through the entrance and exit. Masks are not required while working out.
- The club capacity is currently reduced to 90 people at any given time (based on a 100sq ft per person)
- An updated class schedule will be available later tomorrow on the mobile app and on our website.
- Group Fit classes are reduced in capacity to 18 participants.
- Cycle Fit classes are reduced in capacity to 9 participants.
- Team Fit classes are reduced in capacity to 8 participants.
- Registration is required for all classes.
- Members may register for a class up to 72 hours in advance.
- Members should cancel reservations they are unable to make as early as possible as this allows others to plan on attending.
- Registration to use the rest of the facility is not required but is strongly recommended. Walk-ins may be turned away if we are already at capacity.
- Preregistering to use the weight room and cardio area will start at the top of every hour. Members may workout longer if the following block of time is not at capacity.
- Half of our cardio machines will be cordoned off to allow for social distancing. A 30-minute time limit is currently in place.
- Members can only make one reservation per day whether it is a class, training, or workout reservation. They may stay longer if the next hourly block is not booked to capacity.
- We will not be accepting cash transactions until further notice. Personal checks are ok.
- We will not be offering food and beverage items for sale for the time being.
- We will not be offering the complimentary coffee service for the time being.
- The lobby area will not have any seating or tables and loitering in these areas is discouraged. While we understand that coming to the club is a social experience, public safety must be our primary concern.
- Outdoor seating WILL be available.
- Showers WILL be available.
- Non-member walk-ins will not be able to use the facility until they have joined.
- Member referred guests may use the facility with the member but only as capacity allows.
- We are not able to offer guest Wi-Fi for the time being.
New Investments for Sustainable Safety
Our Members Are Our Primary Concern
REME HALO® In-Duct Air Purifier
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores).
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses.
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces.
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
Learn More HERE!
Being Installed Soon!
Protexus Electrostatic Sprayer
- Maximize Efficiency with the ability to Disinfect or Sanitize up to 4x greater surface area than traditional cleaning programs in no additional time.
- Reduce infection rates through more proactive and comprehensive disinfection procedures.
- Touchless Disinfection or Sanitization of full rooms in under 3 minutes.
Learn More HERE!
Shipping August 24th!