Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.– Helen Keller
Group Fit and Cycle Fit Schedule
To Join a Virtual Class View Our Virtual Calendar HERE
Group Fit Classes
A super fun workout that works your entire body, brain to booty. Follow along to energetic routines that use an exercise ball, a tub, and drumsticks! All levels
Improve balance, flexibility, core and overall body strength through mindful body exercises that incorporate breathing, concentration, and control of movement.
- Flow: Smooth flowing series of poses in conjunction with your breath.
- Gentle: A slower paced class with gentler poses.
- Restorative: A slow, gentle form of yoga that promotes wellbeing, relieves stress, and renews and heals the body.
- Sculpt: Muscle meets yoga! Combines free weights with yoga sequencing to intensify each pose.
Cycle Fit Classes
- It’s recommended you arrive early for class if you are new to indoor cycle. You should introduce yourself to your instructor and let them know you will need help setting up your bike for the first time.
- Bring a water bottle with you and stay hydrated.
- Bike shoes with SPD cleats are compatible with our bikes but are not required or necessary. Athletic shoes with a firm sole are sufficient.