And Now For Some Good News
Current Recovery Rate
Percentage of World Population Currently Confirmed Infected: 0.007%
Just because something has been designated a Pandemic does not mean we should panic.
These figures will change and will likely get worse and then dramatically better with time.
What We Are Doing
- We have voluntarily closed through March 31st.
- During the closure we are performing a top to bottom cleaning of the club.
- We are disinfecting all surfaces and equipment.
- We are providing virtual resources for our members to keep active at home.
- We are keeping as many of our staff working and paid as is possible and safe.
What You Can Do
- Stay home. Shelter in and only go out for essential services like groceries and perscriptions.
- Wash your hands frequently and throughly for at least 20-30 seconds.
- Cover your cough.
- Disinfect surfaces throughout your home and wash any clothes you wear out after each use.
- Disinfect gas pump handles and public doorknobs before use when possible or wash your hands after use.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid visiting older relatives for the time being.
- Staf active while at home. It is still fine to go for walks or hikes if you avoid congregating or public places.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6ft.
- Take advantage of Les Mills virtual classes HERE
FEMA has launched a webpage to help dispell rumors and disinformation regarding the virus. You can view this resource HERE.
Some grocery stores are providing special hours just for seniors and populations most at risk. HERE is an official statment from Albertons Foods that include Safeway and many other grocery stores. Check your local grocer today.
We understand the necessity of staying well informed for public safety, however, for your peace of mind, we DO NOT recomend following mainstream media coverage too closely. Please only follow directives from official government agencies as a great deal of misinformation has been disseminated by “news” agencies. We also recommend tuning out of Social Media entirely when it comes to the coronavirus.
It has been observed that following the “news” too closely as regards this pandemic can result in anxiety and panic. Anxiety can affect our sleep habits which can in turn affect our immune system. Now more than ever, we need to stay calm and use common sense.