Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.– Helen Keller
Group Fit Classes
In a week worth’s of opportunities there are over…
Group Fit Schedule
Cycle Fit Schedule
Group Fit Classes
Easy to follow kickboxing class interval style! Punch/Kick drills utilized to burn fat while building strength.
An intense dance fitness workout that will put a smile on your face while your heart is racing! Features the hottest top 40 hits while blending hip hop and dance moves that are easy to follow.
High Intensity Interval Training combining cardio and strength.
Dynamic strength training utilizing many tools! Build strength and lean muscle to increase your metabolism. May include interval drills.
Come experience total body strength training using barbells, plates, and step platforms all choreographed to the music for a beats rockin’ workout!
“The One Stop Body Shop” total body “plateau proof” workout! Combines Resistance, Intervals, Power, Plyometrics, Endurance, and Core.
A low-impact class designed for the beginning exerciser or someone looking for a less intense workout. Strength and stretch work included.
A full class devoted to strength training and core exercises.
Tighten and Tone your body from your head to your toe in 45 minutes!
Reduce stress and gain flexibility, strength and balance.
- Flow: Smooth flowing series of poses in conjunction with your breath.
- Gentle: A slower paced class with gentler poses.
- Restorative: A slow, gentle form of yoga that promotes wellbeing, relieves stress, and renews and heals the body.
- Sculpt: Muscle meets yoga! Combines free weights with yoga sequencing to intensify each pose.
A Latin inspired dance fitness craze. Come and shimmy, shake, and have a blast! Low-Impact.
Cycle Fit Classes
All Cycle Classes require reservations prior to class as space is limited. Reservations can be made at the Member Service desk or using the CACFit Mobile application.
Participants are asked to keep conversation to a minimum while class is in session and cellphone use is strictly prohibited.
- It’s recommended you arrive early for class if you are new to indoor cycle. You should introduce yourself to your instructor and let them know you will need help setting up your bike for the first time.
- Bring a water bottle with you and stay hydrated.
- Bike shoes with SPD cleats are compatible with our bikes but are not required or necessary. Athletic shoes with a firm sole are sufficient.